Welcome to the ETSU scholarship search and application. Please read the following information carefully before beginning the search and application process.
- The scholarship application deadline is March 1 for general scholarships. (The Transfer Academic Performance Scholarship deadline is May 15). Late applications will not be considered.
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox when completing the application.
- The scholarship selection process is competitive. Students who allow someone else (i.e. parent, sibling, friend, etc.) to complete their application will forfeit their opportunity to be considered for ETSU scholarships.
- Financial need is determined by the results of the FAFSA. Make sure that you complete the FAFSA by March 1.
- You will be asked to answer 3 essay questions at the end of the application. You may wish to answer these questions in a word document before you begin the application and then paste your answers into the application later. Your answers to the essay questions will play a large part in the scholarship selection process:
- Describe a personal attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart from other applicants and makes you the best candidate to receive this award.
- Choose one: From a financial standpoint, what impact would these scholarships have on your education? – or – Describe any special personal or family circumstances that affect your need for financial assistance.
- Provide an overview of five (5) activities in which you have participated, including but not limited to: academic, athletic, cultural, community service and occupational. Include length of time, any leadership positions held and impact on your school or community.
- If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, you will be notified by U.S. mail using the address you provide on your scholarship application.
View All Scholarships